tisdag 22 oktober 2013

My gallery at Scrapbook.com

I have finally created my own gallery at Scrapbook.com, something i have thought of for a looong time! So I´m kinda pleased with myself right now! :)
Here´s the link to Scrapbook.com:   http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php

 I´m just posting a quickie today-got a lot of scrappy things on my plate right now...
So here´s two projects that I´ve done with the gorgeous October kit from The Flying Unicorn:
The Harvest Faerie dress . A paper dress in an altered wooden frame:

And some closeups:



And an altered wooden house, with it´s inhabitants-the birdie family and their best buddy the scare crow:




Hope you liked my new Autumn inspired home deco :)
Have a lovely week everyone !
XXX / AngelicaScrapbook.com

1 kommentar:

  1. What's not to like,...or rather LOVE..?
    Underbart hus och även din fina'fairy dress'.
    Super duper!

    SvaraRadera