torsdag 12 september 2013

I did not keep my promise...

Hi all my sweet and patient friends <3 . I did not keep my promise to post frequently... At all. And I´m so sorry. But the good thing is, that it´s newer too late to make a new fresh start! And i have two GREAT news ( not quite new as for today, but..) I have been invited to join two design teams since I last posted! C.S.I (Color Stories Inspiration) , and The Flying Unicorn. And I´m beyond thrilled to be a member of these two AMAZING teams! All my LOVE to Debbi(C.S.I) and Alda (Flying unicorn)for giving me this opportunity! <3 <3
Soo, what have I been up to then. A Lot ! So I think It´s best to give you one project at the time.

I will start with the newest and then go back in time

Color Hill Layout.

Color Hill is a Polish company, and I got some of their papers from Alda to play with. And I really did!The paper line is called Refresh collection and is so fun and playful.Had tons of fun creating this LO


T thought i should go with the kinda square theme that's going on in this line. So I cut the colored papers into squares in different shapes and sizes and did a lot of layering. Then I grabbed a mask with squares and and started to build up the background. And misted and misted and splattered a lot! Misting and masking is sooo fun :) I made three flowers out of white cardstock, and took an old one from my stash, threw in some cheese cloth, and wood embellies too. Doodled around the letters, and a bit here and there on the page. The beautiful woman is my mother back in the sixties. i thought the photo was perfect to this graphic and clean paper line. And that's all for today my friends. See you all tomorrow :)! I promise ... Take care, XOXO    Angelica


1 kommentar:

  1. Congratulations on your new design team appointment at Flying Unicorn!
    And this page is so wonderful, it really suits the spirit of the sixties!! I love it!

    SvaraRadera