måndag 1 april 2013

C.S.I case 64 Songs from the wood



Howdy :)

I have solved another amazing case at C.S.I :) If you guys haven´t visited that awesome site, I think you should hurry over there and check out all amazing cases, and the creativity that abounds in the gallery!  I was too late this time(missed the deadline with a couple of minutes-my computer and I are not compatible at the moment :(...but uploaded it anyway. I Really Must try to finish my pages a day or two before deadline...!
I will take some closeups later, and post it :)
The title comes from an album with Jethro Tull, the first record I bought, sometime in the 70s.
Anyway, here´s the story(an essential part in solving the cases for me)written on the backside:
The forest has always been my second home.My cathedral, a sacred place where my troubled soul comes to rest. It is an enchanting and magical scene, and if you are very quiet, and look really,really close, you might see shy but curious inhabitants under moss-covered stumps or in small crevices by the the rippling stream. One should watch out where you put your feet down, so you do not step on someone's little home;) but feel free to put out small sparkly gifts in the glade, they love bling! As I sit on my stone at the woodland lake,with no other sound than the birds warble and the wind whispering in the trees. awakens my imagination and my true self to life. My thoughts wander freely, inspiration is being fueled and images emerge in my mind. There is time for reflection in the silence, no noise that disturbs, no stress from the outside world with its flickering media noise.The outside world feels very far away. In every breath I take,I feel how I grow, become healed and feel peace


Jethro Tull Songs From The Wood Lyrics:

Let me bring you songs from the wood:
To make you feel much better than you could know.
Dust you down from tip to toe.
Show you how the garden grows.
Hold you steady as you go.
Join the chorus if you can:
It'll make of you an honest man.
Let me bring you love from the field:
Poppies red and roses filled with summer rain.
To heal the wound and still the pain
That threatens again and again
As you drag down every lover's lane.
Life's long celebration's here.
I'll toast you all in penny cheer.
Let me bring you all things refined:
Galliards and lute songs served in chilling ale.
Greetings well met fellow, hail!
I am the wind to fill your sail.
I am the cross to take your nail:
A singer of these ageless times.
With kitchen prose and gutter rhymes.
Songs from the wood make you feel much better.

I hope you all have had a lovely easter, 
xxx Angelica

5 kommentarer:

  1. Glorious, glorious, magical layout!!! I'm really sorry you missed the deadline on this one, it's a big winner in my book!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello Angelica... well if this isn't just the nicest place to be... in the woods with the fairies. Love your blog and you have a new follower. x0x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh my this is GORGEOUS!!!! WOW!!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. OH my goodness Angelica, that is utterly divine. WOW!!!!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is totally STUNNING OMG!! WOW

    SvaraRadera