söndag 30 december 2012

Cést Magnifiques December challenge


Hi there!
Hope you all enjoyed a really lovely Christmas, because I have :) What more could I wish for than to celebrate Christmas together with my family at the home of my son, his girlfriend and their lovely daughter Emilia, my first grandchild. So my contribution to December's sketch challenge is about  that we have received the greatest gift, our beloved little darling baby girl Emilia.
 I have used paper, decorations and flowers from the incredibly beautiful December kit, and some bits and pieces from my stash. I have also used modeling paste, tissue paper, glitter glue from the the kit and masks from Prima and Crafters Workshop.The journal is my childhood prayer, that I found such a beautiful english translation to:
 God who loves each little child, You look at me with eyes so mild. Wherever I go in all the lands, my care and bliss are in Your hands. While happiness will come and go, I'm always yours, in You I'll grow. Amen
HAPPY NEW YEAR
xx Angelica



5 kommentarer:

  1. love the LO!! thanks for playing with us and would love for you to post it in our forum (if you haven't already)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Congratulations Angelica! You have won a $10 gift certificate at the C'est Magnifique store for participating in our December sketch challenge. Thanks for participating! Your layout is stunning!

    SvaraRadera
  3. simply put ... this is gorgeous ...

    SvaraRadera
  4. I have been so incredibly inspired by your work over the past couple of months over at CSI and would like to award you the Leibster Award- a small gesture to recognize you awesome talents! You can see my blog post for more details :)

    SvaraRadera