fredag 30 november 2012

Cést Magnifique November challenge

Hi there!
Today I have a layout to show you, created for Cést Magnifique Kits November challenge, based on a sketch by the super-talented Michele Singh. Look into her blog "Design Honey", and you will find  tons of inspiration!The november kit was absolutley gorgeous, with papers from 7 Dots Studio, and superduperbeautiful embellishments!( I have ordered an extra, my head is full of ideas and I just cant wait to create more with it...)   I barely made it within the deadline this time.... guess I may be excused cause there have been great events in my family lately, and I´ve been kind of preoccupied cuddling and admiring my first grandchild.( and have turned 50, not much to brag about, I know , but still...)
Anyway,  my layout Heart -Beat pictures my DS Nicklas (who is the drummer in a heavy metal band), and his girlfriend Sophia, the evening when we realized they were a couple. Nicklas played  on a gig in his hometown,with a large heart painted with lipstick on his bare chest , and out in the audience was the explanation ... Sophia.The journalling reads: You shone that night, at the hometown gig, with a lipstick heart painted on your chest.Little did we know, that out in the audience was your sweetheart to be... Sophia <3
 And now they have the most adorable little daughter...<3 Emilia <3
Have a lovely, scrappy weekend
xxx Angelica
 
 
 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Angelica, this is stunning!! Your photo works just PERFECTLY with this kit- I'm in awe! Fabulous job :D~

    xErin

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Angelica. Thanks for participating in the C'est Magnifique Kits sketch challenge. Your layout is one of our featured layouts! We love the way you've used our kit, and your beautiful design. We hope you will participate again in December. Our new sketch has been posted.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congrats on your feature at Ces't Magnifique!!

    I'm now your follower!! hope you come and visit me too!!

    http://kerentamir.blogspot.ca/

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thak you !!! For your lovely comments , for the encouraging and warm words at Cést Magnifique and for the FEATURE !!! I feel so honored and greatful!!!And I´m so happy over my new followers , You are all so talanted and gifted,and it feels just wonderful that you want to follow my blog
    xxxxx Angelica

    SvaraRadera