söndag 7 oktober 2012

Cést Magnifique October challenge


You bring rays of sunshine to my life

Today I have a new layout to share :) This one is also created with Cést Magnifiques monthly kit, and the beautiful sketch by Nadia Cannizzo( I flipped it a quater turn)  I had tons of fun playing with the gorgeous papers from Ruby Rock It´s paperline Arcadia , gesso , mists from Lindys stamp gang,flowers from their shop and bits and pieces from previous kits, and my stash. Did a bit of fuzzy cutting with flowers, used a stencil from the crafters workshop ( as usual:) The cute beachbabe is my DD when she was 2 years old , and myself, one summers day 28 years ago...I hope you like it!
xoxo Angelica

5 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this is really amazing!! I absolutely LOVE how you used the chipboard to frame your photos- awesome idea. Thanks so much for joining in on our sketch challenge this month @ C'est Magnifique~!

    xErin

    SvaraRadera
  2. Angelica!! This layout is STUNNING!!!!! I hope you add it to our gallery to show other members how awesomely that kit can be used!! FANTASTIC!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Angelica! Wow, your layout is awesome! The way you have used the chipboard piece is so lovely. Thanks for participating in the sketch challenge at C'est Magnifique!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you so much Erin,Leslie and Valerie for your lovely comments on my layout :)Your words made me belive in myself and my crafting again.
    xoxo Angelica

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Angelica! Your layout has been selected as one of our featured layouts for the October Sketch Challenge. We love the beautiful colors you used, the banners, and the way your layout shows movement. It's stunning! Congratulations.

    SvaraRadera